Wednesday, 1 June 2011

[Recipe] Canned Salmon Curry


[Recipe] Canned Salmon Curry

Ingredients:
1 Canned Salmon
1 Carrot
1 Potato
1 tbsp Curry Powder
1 tbsp Coconut Milk
1 tsp Chili Powder ( Optional )
1/2 cup of water
Pinch of salt
Diced Chive / Parsley

Methods:
  1. Prepare the ingredients by pelling and cutting carrot and potato into 2cm cubes. Diced the chives/parsley. Open the canned salmon and carefully take out the fish bone, if any. Try not to tear the fish cubes.
  2. Add a tablespoon of oil in the pan, add curry and chili poweder. Stir using wooden spoon.
  3. Add in carrot and potato cubes, mix well with the curry powder.
  4. Add in the canned salmon, follow by water.
  5. Cover the lid and cook it for 15 mins or untill potato soften.
  6. Pour in coconut milk and salt to taste.
  7. Sprinkle with diced chives or parsley. Done!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I love the simplicity of this dish, but I'm sure it is full of flavor. I'm also intrigued about the canned salmon. I don't think I've ever seen that! Congrats on the Top 9!

Felynn said...

Thanks you! I am glad you enjoy the dish. I got the canned salmon from Canada, it is cheap and nice. You should have try it one day!