Sunday, 27 February 2011

Soft and Chewy Cheesy Bread



Talk about bread making, I must said I am super lazy and afraid of trying. First, it took very long time to ----- and kneading the dough is killing me softly.
I remember my very first time was 2 years ago at my eldest sis place, my sis kept telling me is very easy to DIY the bread. She mix the ingredients and show me how to knead the bread correctly then -- she left me alone with the dough and she happily walk away with a cup of coffee. I played with the dough with half an hour alone before my sis shape it and stuffed it. Ever since then I got frighten and think that making bread is too fussy, I am reluctant to try it out again.
However, after my second sis promise to give me a better recipes that needs lesser time to knead the dough, I fell into the trap. I started trying out the recipe she gave but did not work out for me. So I searched the best recipe online and try it out again while I in Singapore, the bread turned out to be hard rock and my husband cannot stop teasing me. And again, I swear I will not fall into the trap of bread making again!
Hmmm... why do I challenge it again? The reason is because after watching the TV show here (Shanghai), which saying the bread and cake here content more preservative compare to canned food. I decided to feed my BomBom with more healthy breakfast so I start trying out different recipes., after few failure hard rocks thrown into the bin. I have mastered the techniques and found my best recipe. This recipe is easy and gives the bread milky, soft but chewy texture.This bread is perfect for making hot dog bun/cheesy bun! I must take down and record in my record book!!

No comments: